This guide will walk you through the first steps to use the Cochl.Sense SDK.
(1) Sign up
- Sign up at https://dashboard.cochl.ai
(2) Add a new project
(3) Project Key
- Go to Settings tab of your project
- Check Project Key and keep it for later use
2. Prepare Your Environment
Prepare your environment on which the SDK is used.
List of boards supported
- NVIDIA Jetson TX2
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano
- NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier
- Raspberry Pi (3+, 4 Model B)
- Google Coral Dev board
- Others (please contact email@example.com)
If the board you want to use is not listed above, please feel free to contact us. We provide technical support so that you can use it.
Set up the board with the Google’s official Get Started guide.
Set up the board with the NVIDIA’s official Getting Started guide.
(1) Download OS image
- Download Ubuntu 20.04 64-bit at Ubuntu Downloads
- (Raspbian can be another option, but make sure to use 32-bit version SDK)
(2) Flash OS image
- Download and install Balena Etcher
- Using Balena Etcher, flash image file into to microSD
(3) Run Raspberry Pi
- Mount the microSD into the Raspberry Pi
- Connect power, HDMI, and other peripherals (mouse, keyboard, ethernet …)
- Network settings
3. Install the SDK
- Download Cochl.Sense SDK here
Prerequisites and dependencies
$ sudo apt update $ sudo apt install unzip $ sudo apt install libpulse-dev pulseaudio pulseaudio-utils